Personal Finance is a form of financial management whereby an individual, a self employed person, a family plans on how to save, budget and spend financial resources over time taking into account financial risks, environmental factors, societal factors and the larger outlook of the economy.
Planning personal finance involves taking into account the range of products available for savings, investments, monetary instruments of the Government, company shares, bonds, mutual funds, treasury bills or in employer sponsored retirement plans that may suit the long term personal finance plan of the individual.
This course will look at various options of handling your financial activities and where to save your money with low financial risks. It will be updated frequently to reflect the current norms in the society
- Understand what personal finance is
- Understand the itinerary of personal finance
- Importance of Personal finance education
- Understand financial goals
- Digital Financial tools for savings in Nigeria
- Investment opportunities for Nigerians
- Lessons from the richest men
- Quotes from the richest men
- Where to put your money in 2021
- Local Investment opportunities
- Foreign Investment opportunities
- Introduction to Forex trading
- Introduction to Cryptocurrency Fundamentals
Other Resources for personal finance
The best medium to start your personal finance journey is through Google where resources abound to select the best option for you and if applicable your family. And also as stated in our free training there are enough investment opportunities with the central bank of Nigeria to invest your money wisely in 2021.
In everything you do avoid too good to be true returns as they only last a short while and retrieving your funds might be an herculean task.
The showola blog will be updated weekly with private investments that have been tested and confirmed to be working and paying returns as at when due. It is our duty to ensure due diligence for our subscribers but at the same time to train them to manage their personal finances efficiently.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 0 week
- Language English
- Students 23
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
SECTION 1 - Understanding Personal Finance
SECTION 2 - Digital Financial Tools
SECTION 3 - Where to invest your money in Nigeria